This is model question paper for class 12 chemistry subject NEB exam for 2077( 2020) only.
Subject – Chemistry Full mark = 30
Time – 1:30 hours
GROUP A (2×5 = 10)
Attempt any five questions.
1. Why do H2O and H2S have dissimilar geometries?
2. Can a solution of 1M NiSO4 be stored in a vessel made up of Copper? If not,why?
Given: E0Ni++/Ni= -0.25 V and E0Cu++/Cu= +0.34V
3. Predict the criteria of spontaneity in term of free-energy change in exothermic reaction.
4. Convert methanamine to ethanamine and vice- versa.
5. How is TNT prepared? Write its one use.
6.What is meant by peptide bond ? Write the structure of dipeptide.
7. What is Rinman’s green? Write its important uses.
GROUP B ( 5×2 = 10)
Attempt any two questions.
8. What is meant by redox titration? 4 gm of a divalent metal was dissolved in 100cc of 2M H2SO4 (f=1.01) . The excess acid required 30ml of 1N NaOH for complete neutralization. Find the atomic weight of metal.
9. How is mercury extracted from cinnabar?
10.Write short note on :
a. Carbylamine test
b. Aldol condensation reaction
c. Perkin condensation.
GROUP C ( 10×1=10 )
Attempt any one question.
11. Define pseudo order reaction. Derive rate law equation for first order reaction. For a first order reaction, it takes 20 minutes for initial concentration of 0.6 mol/ L to become 0.2 mol/L. What time will it take to become the concentration to 0.06 mol/L ?
12. How is formic acid prepared in laboratory? What happens when nitrobenzene is reduced in acidic, alkaline and electrolytic conditions?
See Important questions and topics….
If you have any questions, you can message us on our facebook page